Monday, January 1, 2018

Open Letter


Open Letter


When you open something you go through the process of clearing any/all barriers and confinement possibilities. Therefore, I am penning this open letter to the universe and declaring that my dreams are closer to becoming a reality than ever before. The hunger and passion inside have begun to bubble over like never before. It is now that I realize that the foundation for my grind has been well established and now is the time to open up the possibilities of promise that have been created in my path towards greatness.  I have embraced the process and the lessons learned have tunneled my vision to reveal that what happens in the dark will truly come to the light!  You see the hard work and dedication to master building your mindset will ultimately come out when opposition opposes your progress. Therefore, this open letter signifies that the time has come for the shift of my life’s work to take the step to the next level and for it to be opened up for others to see what truly drives me. This is the part where those that actually observe the grind get an opportunity to not only share in the climb but to actually roll up their sleeves and apply the principles to make their own purpose pursuit!  It is my intent with this open letter to create an open dialogue that directs you to your own ladder that allows you to access the next level of your life as well.  The series of steps that will be required from you to become successful will not be easy but after you take them you will realize that they were totally worth it.  So put a place holder right here as I will see you later with more information, insight and inspiration to move forward as this letter is open and that means the ending is nowhere near.........

No comments:

Post a Comment