Thursday, January 11, 2018

The Narrative


The Narrative 


The mere fact that you would alllow someone else to provide you with THE NARRATIVE for your life is what has made me pause to share this blog post with you. I’ve seen it increase as the years have gone by and for whatever reason too many people are going right along with THE NARRATIVE of them not having the intestinal fortitude to take CONTROL of their life back!  You see in order to change THE NARRATIVE you must realize who is the author and finisher of your FATE!  Many times we subscribe to someone lessers opinions because we feel unworthy of a SECOND CHANCE but I’m here to tell you that I serve a GOD of a SECOND, THIRD, FOURTH and FIFTH CHANCE!!!!  I mean I truly would not be where I am today had it not been for GOD’s Grace and mercy. So when all chips are down, everyone begins to count you out and you feel like there is no way out I need for you say I will change THE NARRATIVE!!!  I have to get you to understand that man doesn’t have a hell or heaven to put you in and that if you are reading this you still have a chance to be made WHOLE!  I mean the biblical principle of the last shall be made first is confirmation that it truly doesn’t matter where you start as long as you have the FAITH that THE NARRATIVE can change you have an opportunity to become all that you were destined to be!  It’s essential that you share this message with the young people nearest you and that you constantly speak LIFE into them!  I need you to let them know that they can do ALL THINGS, that they are MORE THAN A CONQUEROR and that it’s up to them to change THE NARRATIVE of division that the world is experiencing right now!  The children are truly our future and we must teach them how to make this world a better place!  

No comments:

Post a Comment