Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Fight of Your Life


Fight of Your Life

Once you proclaim the victory and speak success you had better be ready for the Fight of Your Life!  I don't have to search far or wide to see a person with the greatest intentions behind their New Year's Resolutions written down to see that they have already received a setback invitation. You see when you have positive energy behind you the only force that can oppose that is negative energy and you had better believe that it's going to come threatening your ability to achieve.  However, in the Open Letter I stated that I would be here to share my experiences with you and I want you to know that roadblocks are inevitable in life.  However, we are going to be in this to win this and do what Fighters do and that is find a counter to the roadblock!  I know you have heard the saying there is more than one way to skin a cat right???  Well there is more than one road to victory and all it takes is a Fighters mentality to keep going until you get the outcome that you have worked hard for!  You see the work that you have put in for the Fight of Your Life will make it impossible for you to give up when you come up against opposition.  I am not here to say that you will be Mike Tyson and knock your opponents out in the first round, I am not here to say that you won't be like Evander Holyfield and have an opponent who won't attempt to take a bite out of you, I am not here to tell you that record will be unblemished like Floyd Mayweather Jr., but what I am here to tell you is that if you have the inner belief like Muhammad Ali and use your Rope-A-Dope that you can outlast the opposition that you will face in the Fight of Your Life!  So what are you waiting for??? Get  up, get out and start WORKING/TRAINING for the Fight of Your Life!  I'll see you soon for the next round........

No comments:

Post a Comment