Thursday, January 4, 2018

Counted Out


Counted Out

You can’t appreciate the top of the mountain if you’ve never truly been at the bottom and today’s installment of Counted Out is here to define the bottom for you!  I mean at this point of your journey you’ve put in all the work only to be knocked to the canvas of life by an unexpected uppercut that has seemingly took the wind out of you!  This is when all those nonbelievers come out and begin to Count you Out. They are Counting on both hands the reason that you should throw in the towel and merely give up. However, all of your training, sacrificing, studying and learning mean nothing if you don’t have an internal drive that will not you to be Counted Out!  I mean at this point when it seems as though all of the chips have been pushed into the middle of the table you must gather the intestinal fortitude to stand up and continue to fight for what you know is right!  After all the one who wins the fight is normally the one that never listened when the world COUNTED them OUT!  It’s essential that you not only talk the talk but that you walk the walk and that’s why I’m here each day pouring into you with my pen.  See you soon for the next installment......

2 comments:

  1. It’s good to see you writing again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your support and encouragement! Today’s post meant so much to me and I pray it helped someone else! Writing is so freeing for me and I love to do it!

      Delete