Saturday, January 13, 2018

Send The Rain


Send The Rain

In order to reap the harvest that you have been working for it’s a must that the universe SEND THE RAIN.  I mean far to often I see people who prayed for the promise but complained throughout the process and that is a recipe for disaster.  For the trails and tribulations are merely making you fit for your future.  So if you want to reap the harvest then don’t despise the days of RAIN!  The RAIN that I am referring to is when the job didn’t go as you thought it would, when your kids had a bad day, when your bills came but you didn’t get enough pay, when everything seemingly went against you that day, when your boss was constantly complaining about your ability to complete a task that day, and the list could go on forever about times when life seemingly didn’t go your way. However I had to remind you that it’s going to ultimately work together for your benefit as long as you continue to work and don’t quit.  When I was younger I used to hear Frankie Beverly and Maze sing about joy and pain are like sunshine and RAIN!!!!  So to wrap it up you must begin to expect the universe to SEND THE RAIN because once it comes you will be in position to get the GAIN!!!  Flip the script and DANCE when you are SENT THE RAIN!!!!!  Those who are successful learn to HARNESS the RAIN in order to make it work for their benefit!  So learn to use the RAIN!

5 comments:

  1. Rain is "necessary". And we should try dancing in the rain. It would mean we appreciate the element and its life symbol.
    "Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens. Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance, and when you get the choice to sit it out or dance....
    I hope you dance.
    I hope you dance.
    I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance.
    Never settle for the path of least resistance. Livin' might mean takin' chances, but they're worth takin'." Let it rain. Heck, dance in it! Goya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are correct!!! Many never come to grips with the mere fact that the RAIN is apart of the process! Thank you for sharing!

      Delete
    2. I have played this song a million times for my sons! I tell them that I need them to remember the words for the day that I am not there and they need help. 😊

      Delete
  2. One of my "pick me up" songs says "Every storm runs, runs out of rain
    Just like every dark night turns into day
    Every heartache will fade away
    Just like every storm runs, runs out of rain". It reminds me that whatever it is will, too, pass.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True indeed! It’s essential that the message from the rain is what we pay attention too and merely just what we go through! Use the pain to birth your next level!

      Delete