Wednesday, January 10, 2018

The Prodigy


The Prodigy 

When defining THE PRODIGY you could say that it is a person, especially a young one, endowed with exceptional qualities or abilities.  For me when I think about this definition and a picture/character that could fit the bill it takes a certain type of character to star in this role.  You see often times it’s said that a person was born a certain way and while certain abilities maybe innate it takes a certain environment to bring out the best in THE PRODIGY!  In order to fulfill any role in life it takes a certain level of training for a person to be deemed certified to perform the job. Well I am here to tell you that you must implement THE PRODIGY development plan where you TRAIN up the child in the way that they should go!  Everyone will not be able to easily reach the mountain top in life but through high expectations from an early age a child can be taken from a poverty mindset to THE PRODIGY mindset that they believe they can truly ACHIEVE anything that they want to ACHIEVE!  I mean after all before you can ACHIEVE don’t you have to have someone in your life who tells you that you are capable of ACHIEVING?  It is the goal for every single thing that surrounds you to become successful so if you are GREAT then your inner circle must also be GREAT!  The songstress Jekalyn Carr says it best everything attached to me WINS!!!  So I am doing my best to be faithful over THE PRODIGY that I am blessed to call Son and ensure that Jameson Kegler is empowered to WIN!!!!

1 comment:

  1. And you and Tangela are doing a phenomenal job! That young man right there... I cannot WAIT to see where his path will lead him!

    ReplyDelete