Friday, January 1, 2016

Hello 2016

Hello it's 2016 and I was wondering if all those commitments you'd actually like to get started!  

Hello can you feel me I'm unrelenting and going to push you like no year before. 

Hello I want to see if there is a difference between you and the one who has shown up to New Years doorsteps a million times. 

Hello from the outside where at least I can say that I told you so a thousand times. 

Hello I'm Jonathan and I'm here to help you along the way!

Hello it's no secret that the both of us have been GRINDING for sometime. 

Hello from the other side of my phone where I must have sent a thousand messages. 

Hello from the No Box Thinking side where conformity clearly doesn't phase you anymore. 

Hello from the other side of the mountain I must have left a thousand trails for you to follow. 

Hello I want you to RISE and SHINE because now is the TIME!

Hello it's your mirror and I was wondering if all the time you wasted looking for the ONE you were actually ready to be the ONE?



No comments:

Post a Comment