Sunday, March 16, 2014

How to talk to your STORM




I told the storm

http://youtu.be/Ghvo32n7Tgc

I heard this song and it instantly struck a chord with me. I could hear God speaking to me and tell me that I need to share a message with others. Now is the time to have a radical FAITH and believe him for making your dreams come true. God wants you to be exactly what he placed you on this earth for and to not settle for less any longer. It doesn't matter what your history or past says about you!  Today is the day that you can get it right and move forward out of your storm whatever it may be. Don't doubt God for speaking to you and telling you to have courage to move mountains! Even in the midst of everything in this earthly realm seeming to oppose you, now is the time to stand on God's promise for your life and make your dreams come true. Too many times we settle for less than the promise/blessing that God has in store for us and allow for storms to keep us operating in our feelings!  It's not about feelings but about the principles that God has set. I want you to leave this blog entry encouraged and ready to tell storms, mountains, problems and devils to MOVE!  Step out on FAITH and make tomorrow the beginning of the new life full of promise and purpose to fulfill God's vision for your life!  If you are too down then lean unto his understanding and remember the footprints!

Look back over your life and ask God about the single set of footprints in the sand to which he will reply, I was carrying you my child!  

Stop wearing your watch and counting your troubles NOW!




No comments:

Post a Comment