Sunday, January 5, 2014

The Journey


Thank you for joining my journey from meeting the standard to being the standard.

My name is Jonathan Kegler. This is the initial blog post from the blogging from the bottom series. This blog will be written from the angle of a first year principal and take the reader on a journey from meeting the standard to being the standard.

The objective of this blog is to share innovative ways of leadership that will span across any type of business. My hope is to connect with leaders from across the world, whom I can learn and grow from. 

2 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed being on this journey with you! Words can not describe how proud I am of you! Only God knows what is next for you and our family. Me and Jameson will always be here for you you. We love you!
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Phil. 4:13

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the love and support through this new venture! Nobody said that it would be easy but it will be worth it!

    ReplyDelete