Friday, July 17, 2015

The Morning Huddle

When one surrounds themselves around likeminded individuals they can truly SOAR like never before. Therefore when #nbtchat was created I could have never imagined how it would impact my life. The friends and associates that came along with the chat where some of the most outside the box people that I had met!  Yet the key was surrounding ourselves with each other so that the box was something we could truly forget. When failure hits we would truly be there to reassure each other that success would truly be next. I mean it was like a support group on steroids for lack of a better term that continued to grow stronger no matter the opposition that stood in the way. That is my main reason for writing this blog post today. It was inspired by Mr. John Riley A.K.A "Mr. Buckeye" who shared a game-changing tweet with me today. John poured gasoline on my already raging FIRE when he told me that I should "Title" my morning inspirational quotes as Morning Huddles since I have been known as Coach K to many!  This was an instant classic to me and will now be the latest greatest No Box Thinking inspired invention. So for those of you from near and far get ready to be inspired each morning from inside a huddle that will send you out to face your day like never before!  Sunday night #nbtchat will be back BURNING BOXES as always at 7:00 pm CST and the first Morning Huddle will follow Monday Morning July 20, 2015!  See you Sunday as No Box Thinking once again takes over the TWITTERVERSE!!!!  



1 comment: