Sunday, August 3, 2014

Jonathan Kegler's Motivation

Motivation is something that is normally easy come easy go. I however have found three sources of constant motivation: Faith, Family and Friends!  


My faith in Jesus Christ keeps me constantly motivated due to His love for me and the ultimate sacrifice He made for me on the cross!  At anytime that I begin to need motivation I think about the GREATNESS that He stands for me and it keeps me going. If it was not for Jesus I don't know what I would do. 


My family keeps me constantly motivated due to me never wanting to let them down. They depend upon me for leadership and guidance thus my constant supply of motivation to be my best. At anytime that I get down on myself or begin to think about giving up, I think about my family and it pushes me to go farther than farther has ever gone!  Thank you Tangela and Jameson for being in my corner and loving me no matter what!  You are my WHY!


My friends aka #nbtchat is an ongoing shot in the arm. I am constantly amazed at the wisdom and courage that each of them posses. The chat was born in February 2014 on a Sunday night at 6:30 pm CST and is going strong six months later in August 2014. This chat is so motivating that it trends atop the TWITTERVERSE an hour after being done. We literally started from the bottom and now we are here!  The top chat in Texas and climbing the charts nationally!



After each Sunday night chat I feel so motivated to go out and change the world on a Monday in which many find hard to do. 


The other source of motivation from a friend comes from the guru himself Eric Thomas!  Due to connecting with his TGIM almost 4 years ago my life has changed forever!  You see I listen to his messages constantly and feel as though nothing is impossible. Eric Thomas is such an inspiration to many and having him as a personal friend is something that I do not take lightly. Through him God has given me a true person to plug into for motivation and inspiration on a daily basis. 


So as you can see my motivation is key to my everyday life and through it I will make the world a better place!  I would like to send a special thanks out to Jennifer Hogan for the motivation to write this post and link to her blog site for the Motivation linkup party!  I personally invite each of you to join #aledchat each Monday night at 9:00 pm CST!



6 comments:

  1. Jonathan, you fire me up daily, and your passion is off the chart! It's perfect that you and Eric Thomas are friends - I always imagine him and his fire when I think of you! Thank you for being you!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the kind words. It has always been my goal to help others! God blessed me to met ET and he has taken my passion to another level! Look forward to the rest of my Motivation Monday!

      Delete
  2. Faith, Family, & Friends - you hit it spot on! Those are the things that matter the most. Love your motivating thoughts and the passion you share with others. Always enjoy the #nbtchat crew - a wonderful way to finish the weekend & great way to get excited for each upcoming week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am nothing without that trio! I appreciate your kind words and look forward to learning together soon!

      Delete
  3. You my husband are ON FIRE! You motivate me daily, and there are not enough words to express how thankful I am for you. I am so blessed that you are a part of my life and the father of our son. The sky is the limit! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the LOVE! I am only as strong as my support system and you guys help to keep me going. When all else is not going right I can always count on you guys to pull me through!

      Delete