Friday, February 21, 2014

Right Now

Van Halen - Right Now


http://soundcloud.com/numiz/van-halen-right-now


After listening to this song I stopped wearing a watch because the time is always



I'm in a zone baby. I'm a blogger now versus having a blog.I’m also a chat moderator versus a chat participator. Major difference is I allowed myself to tap into my Zone of Optimal Performance. 

 

It's a mindset and mentality that you are the driver and no longer just a passenger of life.  You are the creator of your own destiny and not just a part of someone else’s destiny.  

 

I am sharing this with you due to just having the week of a lifetime and producing at an alarming rate. It has just occurred to me that I will never be the same due to the volume of production that has come from this ZONE. I feel as though my trek from the bottom to the top has been sped up during this week and I don't plan on slowing down!

 

I have now discovered what it takes to truly be successful and it doesn't take anything but sheer belief, heart and determination. I'm hungry and want to become one of the best to ever facilitate the learning process. Therefore the idea of NO BOX THINKING has taken me from participating in chats to planning and facilitating a chat that trended USA/WORLDWIDE during the inaugural chat Sunday, February 16,2014 at 7:00 PM CST!  

 

This wouldn't have been a possibility if I had not tapped into my ZOP and allowed my mind to be stretch to levels it had never stretched to before.

 

I cranked out 3 blog post, generated buzz for a chat Thursday that trended above the #TeamEast NBA all-star team on Sunday!  That was all about the ability to not fear failure but embrace it and allow it to drive you further into your ZOP!  

 

I felt like a basketball player who couldn't miss a shot in a game where he put up career numbers, a baseball player who hit for the cycle or threw the perfect game, a quarterback who completed all of his passes!  I was on it, however, for an entire week and am still in the zone this day and producing some of the best work that I've ever produced!  I'm gearing up to lead another chat this weekend. In addition, I'm in the beginning stages of talks about a radio show that will ultimately improve the future of education and provide the insight that will help teachers engage & inspire the 21st century learner!

 

I want what's inside of you versus what you can give me. I tapped into my inner me and maximized what I had inside. This has positioned me at a place that I can truly take advantage of my talents & knowledge to help others all across the world. During a chat you are connected with people from all over the WORLD. We can share ideas & beliefs with the click of a button. Therefore I found a medium to speak to the world about my ideology and now about my ZOP!  This is something that can help you in any walk of life and make you more productive at any given task. In any and everything that we do it is essential that we produce at the highest possible level in order to maximize our learning, and ultimately earning, potential.

 

I want to be successful and harness this feeling for as long as possible. The need to stay in the zone is heightened for me due to the desire to infect the world with this NO BOX THINKING. It's a way to engage & stretch your mind and take it places that it's never been before. It allows you to begin to ask the question of WHY NOT ME?  Many people in life begin to get a case of WHY ME? When life begins to get difficult or tough they get down in the dumps and begin to complain and ask why they are going through the situation. However, when one embraces NO BOX THINKING once they get to a difficult spot and tough decision they are excited and ask WHY NOT ME?  


This ZONE can apply to any walk of life and especially to the field of education! 

The zone of optimal instruction occurs when a teacher uses innovation to engage students with rigorous lessons that are embedded with NO BOX THINKING strategies. In order to get optimal performance from the students thought process, educators must force the students to ask questions that will guide their learning. A student should begin the year yearning for knowledge and by the end of the year be the owner of grade level specific content and look forward to expanding their knowledge the next school year! 



For more information about NO BOX THINKING, follow @nbtchat and @Jonathankegler on twitter!  The NO BOX THINKING chats are Sunday nights 7:00 p.m. CST! See you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment